Detoxification / Purification Program
What Is Purification? Purification is the internal cleansing and detoxification of the insides of your body. It requires making new, healthier choices for yourself. You’ll learn to eat natural whole foods that are unprocessed and preservative-free along with plenty of water and whole food supplements. It is a phenomenally powerful and dynamic program in that it will enable you to be in empowered in your decisions regarding your own health and wellness… in other words allow you to Take Charge of Your Own Health. You will learn how your body tells you what it wants and how it’s doing. This will help you to gain better health, maintain good health or if the case may be… reclaim lost health….
What are the benefits of purification?
A purification program can have a significant, positive effect on the biochemistry of the body while allowing natural toxins and byproducts of daily metabolism to be eliminated. By participating in a purification program, you may notice the following:
- Improved weight management results
- Better digestion
- Clearer skin
- Better sleep
- Disappearance or lessening of past conditions
- Increased energy/vitality
- Less bloating
- Shinier hair
- Clearer thinking
- loss of chronic aches and pain
How is purification different than any other diet? By making simple lifestyle changes this program helps you live a healthier life by purifying, nourishing, and maintaining a healthy body and weight.
The Program emphasizes:
- Whole foods, particularly fruits and vegetables, while limiting high-calorie, refined foods and saturated fats
- And whole food supplements to help your body purify and rebuild itself naturally from the inside out, while supporting all of your organ systems that play a role in purification.
- Nourishing yourself with nutrient-rich foods will provide the complex combination of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are needed to protect the body and promote optimal health.
There are approximately 80,000 Synthetic chemicals. They are in the food you eat, the water you drink, and the air that you breathe. Unfortunately we have hundreds of these in our bodies, disrupting our immune system, nervous system, digestive system and our reproductive systems. Environmental toxins can be anything from drugs like Tylenol to high blood pressure and cholesterol medications, or preservatives in foods, toxins from plastics, heavy metals, pesticides, caffeine, and chemicals. Our bodies also produce natural toxins such as ammonia and carbon dioxide that if not broken down may cause and overload in the body thus causing it to become inefficient. When these toxins aren’t eliminated we start to experience symptoms such as:
- Fatigue and Difficulty sleeping
- Digestive and Gastrointestinal disorders
- Immune Challenges(viral, bacterial, parasitic & fungal)
- Food Sensitivities
- Food Cravings
- Skin Problems
- Weight Gain
- Reduced Mental Clarity
- Low Libido
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms you may benefit from a “Nutrition Response Test" and a “Designed Clinical Nutritional” program.